Last updated: Dec. 31, 2022
Please read this policy carefully. By accessing and using our website and marketing software, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our website or marketing software.
- Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, email address, and payment information when you purchase our marketing software or create an account on our website.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use our website and marketing software, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your interactions with our website and marketing software. This information may include your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, location data, and information about your interactions with our website and marketing software, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and marketing software;
- Communicate with you about your account, our services, and other important updates;
- Process and fulfill your orders and transactions;
- Respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Understand how you use our website and marketing software and improve your experience;
- Protect against and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- Comply with legal obligations and industry standards;
- Customize and personalize your experience on our website and marketing software;
- Send you promotional and marketing materials, if you have opted in to receive such communications.
- Sharing Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email and messaging services, and customer service.
- With business partners: We may share your information with business partners with whom we offer joint products or services, or whose products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal processes or to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our website, our users, or the public.
- Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opting out of promotional communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails.
- Accessing and correcting your information: You may access and correct your account information by logging into your account on our website.
- Deleting your account: You may delete your account by contacting us at KLTAuthority.com/conact-us Please note that deleting your account will also delete any information you have provided to us.
- Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure, and
we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Us
- California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at KLTAuthority.com/conact-us